Piano Scales, Chords & Arpeggios Lessons with Elements of Basic Music Theory: Fun, Step-By-Step Guide for Beginner to Advanced Levels (Book & Videos)
Don’t have a Kindle? No worries, you can download the FREE Kindle Reading App and read this eBook on your smartphones, tablet and/or computer.
About the Course:
- A beginning to advanced piano technique and basic music theory course.
- Great for someone looking to learn piano on their own or for a piano teacher to use with their students.
- If you are a beginner, this course is for you! No preexisting music knowledge is required. This program teaches the basics from the very beginning and builds upon each lesson into advanced technique and theory.
- If you are currently a pianist, this course will improve your piano technique, creativity, and understanding of music.
- This method of teaching has proven to reduce effort, time, and expense of learning to play piano.
About the eBook:
- The author, Damon Ferrante, guides you through 140 step-by-step, easy to follow, easy to understand lessons.
- There are many pictures and diagrams that make the lessons fun and engaging.
- There are no songs in the book. The focus of this program is to teach you the technique and theory you will need to be able to choose your own music.
About the Videos:
- 30 interactive, engaging, and fun videos to stream to help you visualize the techniques being taught.
- A great addition to the program for visual learners.
- Like having a digital piano teacher at your fingertips.
About the Author:
- 20+ years experience as a composer, guitarist, and professor of piano studies and music theory.
- Over 30 music scores and books in print.
- Taught on the music faculties of Seton Hall University and Montclair State University.
- HAs performed throughout the US and Europe, most notably, Carnegie Hall, Symphony Space, and Guild Hall.
- He is the founder of Steeplechase Arts & Productions, the publisher of this book and many other helpful music instruction books.